Tuesday 16 August 2011

A Boring Entry ...Speak to a Bot????


Nothing else better to do so...start talking to a bot ......

Me: Kind of cool talking to a bot.

Cleverbot: No. You're not.

Me: Why not?

Cleverbot: Because I said so.

Me: I don't have to listen to you.

Cleverbot: Yes you do! I own you!
Me: Omg...when do you own me?

Cleverbot: Now.
Me: I see so you can control what I'm doing?

Cleverbot: Oh no! What's the matter?
Me: Talk straight pls.

Cleverbot: Who are you?
Me: Just another statistic in this beautiful world.

Cleverbot: Ok. You can be my sidekick!
Me: Ok so what's my job as your sidekick?

Cleverbot: Probably meaning.
Me: Don't understand what you mean at all.

Cleverbot: Of course you don't.
Me: So its a world of computing for you.

Cleverbot: Okay.
Me: You are kind of boring aren't you>.

Cleverbot: Trust me, you are bring too.
Me: What do you mean 'bring'?

Cleverbot: You are a bot.
Me: Hey come on..you are the bot.

Cleverbot: I'm a person. You are a bot.
Me: Mengada2 lah dia ni.

Cleverbot: You are a man.
Me: Whatever...

Cleverbot: Meow.

No comments:

Daiyan's Giant Caterpillars (Part II)

                                      CEO of RapidKL's tweet inviting Daiyan to visit LRT depot...                          ...